AWWA School @ Napiri serves children and youths between 7-18 years old, with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or multiple disabilities.
AWWA School @ Bedok serves children and youths between 7-18 years old, with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- For applicants holding Permanent Resident (PR) status and Foreigner status (International Students), consideration for admissions to AWWA School will take place after all other Singapore citizens are placed.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through MOE’s common SPED School application form with the relevant supporting documents.
- You can download the application form from: https://www.moe.gov.sg/education/special-education/application-to-sped-schools
- The following documents must be submitted together with the SPED School application form
- Medical report section (completed by a certified medical doctor)
- Diagnostic report (for applicants diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder)
- Copies of applicant’s birth certificate, including Re-entry Permit (for Singapore PRs)
- Copies of applicant’s deed poll (if applicable)
- Copies of parent(s)/ legal guardian(s) identity card(s)
- Copy of certificate of legal guardianship (if applicable)
The application form and supporting documents can be mailed to:
Social Work Department
11 Lorong Napiri Singapore 547 532
School Fees & Subsidies
School fees are $86 per month for Singapore citizens and Singapore PRs.
Financially needy families can approach the school social workers for more information on financial assistance schemes available.