Get creative! There are countless ways to get involved with AWWA, give back to our communities and make a real difference in people's lives.
Here are just a few ideas from our team:
- Love to challenge yourself to a limit? Create a fundraising page at GIVEASIA.ORG to raise funds for AWWA. Participating in your first full marathon, breaking a Singapore record, or simply committing to personal goal such as not eating junk food for a month are some creative ways to raise funds.
- Planning to quit an unhealthy habit? Organise an “I Quit” Campaign and raise funds through your friends and families.
- Are you a regular online auctioneer? Do a day or a month “giving special” and donate part of your auction proceeds to AWWA for a good cause.
- Learning a new skill? Share it with others to raise funds, such as selling specialty cookies that you have baked.
- Received a surprise Bonus, Long Service Cash Award, Employee Referral fee or other cash given to you by your company? You can donate part of the cash to AWWA for a good cause!
- Gifts in Kind (e.g. equipment, toiletries, food ration items, educational toys, etc.)
Or get creative and come up with your own ideas!
Guidelines on Fundraising
For public collection of funds, a House to House and Street Collections Licence and a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) are required.
Please familiarise yourself with Singapore Police Force (SPF) website here for instructions and application. Upon reaching an MOA, you can proceed to submit the licence application on the SPF website. Please note that SPF will take approximately seven (7) working days to process.
A private collection confined to friends or relatives, making an appeal via telephone or the media (such as the internet and newspapers), or sending out appeal letters by post do not require the fundraising licence.
Share your ideas with us! Contact Community Partnership now at 6511 7394 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your generosity and continued support.