Increasingly, your consumers and employees expect your business to not only “do good” but to also provide them with an opportunity to give back to meaningful causes like AWWA. And what better way to show that your company cares – and at the same time distinguish your products and services - through cause branding with AWWA!
A cause branding programme is a partnership between a company and a non-profit organisation that engages consumers or employees in a cause the company believes in and supports. While meeting real social needs, the company can expect to enhance its reputation, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and boost its brand equity, ultimately drawing more customers and increasing sales. AWWA will work with your organisation to find the best campaign, project or issue to suit your company’s needs and objectives. Some examples of cause branding campaigns are:
- Percentage of proceeds: sell designated items for a day, week or month where a portion of the selling price is donated (a House to House and Street Collections license and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) are required (http://www.police.gov.sg/licence/frameset_HH.html). Do submit the licence application in advance as Singapore Police Force (SPF) will take approximately seven (7) working days to process.
- Redemption & rewards programme: Your customers can donate their redemption or reward points to AWWA.
- Product donation: Donate your product to AWWA for every 5 items purchased by a customer.
- Organise a fundraising event around sports events like walk-a-thons and tournaments or online promotional events/campaigns. You can designate AWWA as the charitable organisation that benefits from the event (more event ideas can be found at Workplace Giving).
- Co-organise events with AWWA as the main corporate sponsor.
- Internal Branding: Develop or organise employee engagement programmes within your organisation. For instance, a campaign in which the company dedicates a per employee contribution to AWWA for a “Keep Healthy” Friday.
Whether you choose to donate a percentage of your sales or promote your support of a cause through events or employee engagement programs, you can send a strong message today about your organisation – a message that builds brand trust and emphasizes your company’s values.
Contact Community Partnership now at 6511 7394 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to explore a tailor-made partnership that best reflects your needs and commitments.
Thank you for your generosity and continued support.