FAQ on Online Donation on our Website
1. How do I make a donation?
Donors can click here to see how you can make a online donation. Alternatively, donation
can be made through GIRO (form can be downloaded from AWWA website) or cheque.
2. What type of online donation is accepted?
Donation can be made by Credit/Debit Card
3. Do I need to be a paypal user to make an online donation?
No, you can click “continue checkout” on the paypal page and key in your credit card particulars straight away
without logging into paypal.
4. Can I make monthly donation?
Yes. Monthly donation can be made to AWWA via online or GIRO.
For online monthly donation, you need to be a paypal user.
For GIRO monthly donation, you can download the form at our website.
5. Can I make an anonymous donation?
Yes. AWWA will record your donation as Anonymous although Paypal would require you to provide your particulars
6. Is the donations tax deductable in AWWA?
Yes, AWWA is an approved Institution of Public Character and we are authorised to receive tax-deductible donations in
7. What do I have to provide if I would like to receive tax deduction?
Please select either individual or corporation.
- Full Name
- NRIC Number
- Company Name
- Registration number
- Contact Person
8. Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
At the end of your payment, you will see an acknowledgement page which you may print for your records. AWWA will also
mail a manual receipt if your address is provided.
9. How do I know that my online donation is secure?
AWWA website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt and decrypt the donation process to ensure information
kept secured. All donors’ personal information is protected to the highest level and will not get into any risk of exposure
10. Can I cancel my donation?
All donations made to AWWA are not refundable. However, if there is an error in your donation transaction, please contact
or 65115200 with transaction details.
11. What is PayPal?
Paypal is the payment gateway for our online donations. To know more about paypal, please visit
User Guide on Online Donation
Click here to read the step by step guide on how to use our online system